Terms and Conditions
A Ticket is not transferable. We will provide carriage only to the Passenger named in the Ticket, and you may be required to produce appropriate identification.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
- If the Credit card holder is the passenger or one of the passengers, then the credit card will have to be produced at the time of Check In for security issues and verification.
- If the Credit card holder is not the passenger then the card holder is required must visit any RAK AIRWAYS offices along with the original Credit Card and a valid PHOTO Identity card for payment verification.
You are responsible for obtaining and holding all required travel documents and visas and for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of all countries to be flown from, into or through which you transit.
- We shall not be liable for the consequences to any Passenger resulting from his or her failure to obtain such documents or visas or to comply with such laws, regulations, orders, demands, requirements, rules or instructions.
CABIN & CHECKED BAGGAGE
One piece of Cabin Baggage is allowed on board. Cabin Baggage must not exceed size of 55 X 40 X 20 cm and total weight of 7 kg.
- 30 kilos of free check in baggage is allowed to any of RAK Airways operated destinations per passenger.
CHECK-IN AND BOARDING
Check-in Deadlines are different at every airport and you are required to inform yourself about these Check-in Deadlines and honor them.
- You must be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified by us when you check-in.
CANCELLATION OF ONWARD RESERVATIONS
Please be advised that if you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations and charge reasonable administrative fees.
FLIGHT CANCELATION AND REFUND
A reasonable administrative fee will be charged if you wish to change or cancel your booking (subject to fare condition).
- If we cancel or delay a flight, we shall either:
- Carry you on another of our scheduled services; or
- Re-route you to the destination indicated on your confirmed booking.
- Make a refund and shall be under no further liability to you.